Pregnancy Support Shorts - Mini
Targeted medical grade compression with Bump SlingTM anatomically aligned panels, Femme CoreTM, sacroiliac support belt to relieve pelvic girdle and lower back pain.
All-in-one therapeutic solution for a more comfortable pregnancy, reducing the risk of injury, pain, and pelvic floor disorders.
Everform Therapywear works in 3 way during pregnancy:
- Lift. Patent pending FemmeCoreTM compression sling lifts and engages the pelvic floor, minimising the risk of pelvic floor disorders.
- Align. Sacroiliac support band stabilises joints, relieving pain associated with pregnancy hormones.
- Stabilise. Engineered compression panels (The bump sling ™) support posture, reduce abdominal separation, and alleviate ligament strain.
Fit is critical for your therapeutic compression garment.
- Measure: Follow the instructional video. Determine your widest hip measurement to ensure we find your correct size. This measurement will ensure the right fit TODAY. Great fit ensures anatomical alignment panels position correctly to support your form and recovery.
- Comfortable, not tight: Everform compression garments should always feel comfortable to wear and supportive. If you are sensitive to tight clothing, we recommend you take a size up so that you feel comfortable. We expect the fabric to break in within 2 weeks if the correct sizing feels tight on arrival.
5-18mmHg medical-grade compression is featured in the Everform Pregnancy Support range. This compression addresses venous insufficiency, a condition exacerbated by:
- Pregnancy hormones that relax blood vessel walls, leading to pain, swelling, and varicose veins when normal blood flow is compromised.
- Increased venous pressure due to weight gain and the growing uterus during pregnancy.
Targeting varicose veins, swelling, lumbar and pelvic pain, pubic symphysis pain, and sacroiliac pain, our compression offers effective support in key areas.
- Traditional pregnancy compression wear have an overemphasis on abdominal support. This has a negative effect on the pelvic floor and its support function, with the potential to exacerbate pelvic floor support related disorders such as incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
- Balanced compression in Everform prevents over-compression of the abdomen, promoting healing and avoiding tightness after abdominal surgery for a healthier pelvic floor.
True to size
Patent pending FemmeCore™ compression panel lifts the pelvic floor. Pregnancy puts downward pressure on the pelvic floor muscles. Everform’s targeted compression ratios enhance pelvic floor muscle tone during wear - with the aim to reduce risk of pelvic floor disorders.
The inbuilt Sacroiliac support band aligns joints, relieving pain associated with pregnancy hormones. This belt provides Pelvic Girdle Support and immediate joint pain relief. 50-70% of pregnant women suffer joint pain disabling pelvic or lower back pain during pregnancy.
Engineered compression panels (The bump sling™) support posture, reduce abdominal separation, and alleviate ligament strain to prevent.
FemmeCore™ is a patent-pending compression panel that lifts your pelvic floor to aid post birth recovery. It improves pelvic floor tone, reducing the risk of long-term pelvic floor disorders like prolapse and incontinence.
The sacroiliac support band intelligently supports the healing tummy through C section and diastasis recti recovery. It realigns the bladder, while the compression provided across the lower abdomen band assists restoring pelvic floor, bladder and urethral alignment.
Targeted compression ratios stabilise alignment and support recovery, giving you the freedom to move confidently with less discomfort and enhance the speed and quality of recuperation. Our patent pending abdominal to pelvic floor core support ratios assist bladder support for incontinence recovery.