Postpartum Recovery Shorts - Knee
Comprehensive post birth recovery range that supports efficient healing, and higher quality recuperation after childbirth. Daily wear corrects anatomical position to relieve pain and aid movement and recovery.
Specifically designed to support healing from perineal wounds, C-section scars, and diastasis recti, while promoting venous return and alleviating back strain.
Everform Therapywear works in 3 way during postpartum recovery:
- Lift. FemmeCore™compression sling improves pelvic floor tone, reducing the risk of long-term pelvic floor disorders like prolapse and incontinence.
- Align. The sacroiliac support band realigns the bladder, while the compression provided across the lower abdomen band assists restoring pelvic floor, bladder and urethral alignment and additional compression to support C-section and diastasis recovery.
- Stabilise. Targeted pressure ratios help rebuild from the base up. Unlike traditional compression that over- restricts the abdomen and potentially worsening pelvic floor symptoms and recovery, EverformTM custom compression ratios ensure holistic recovery for both pelvic floor and abdomen.
It’s critical to get the fit right for your therapeutic compression garment. There are recommendations for fit
- Measure: Determine your widest hip measurement to ensure we find your correct size. This measurement ensures the right fit TODAY. Great fit ensures anatomical alignment panels position correctly to support your form and support.
- Comfortable, not tight: Everform compression garments should always feel comfortable to wear and supportive. If you are sensitive to tight clothing, we recommend you take a size up so that you feel comfortable.
10-20mmHg medical-grade compression is featured in the Everform PostPartum Recovery range. This compression addresses venous insufficiency, a condition exacerbated by:
- In postpartum hormones for breastfeeding relax blood vessel walls, leading to pain, swelling, and varicose veins when normal blood flow is compromised.
- Increased venous pressure due to weight gain and the growing uterus during pregnancy.
Targeting varicose veins, swelling, lumbar and pelvic pain, pubic symphysis pain, and sacroiliac pain, our compression offers effective support in key areas.
- Traditional pregnancy compressionwear have an overemphasis on abdominal support. This has a negative effect on the pelvic floor and its support function, with the potential to exacerbate pelvic floor support related disorders such as incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
- Balanced compression in Everform prevents over-compression of the abdomen, promoting healing and avoiding tightness after abdominal surgery for a healthier pelvic floor.
True to size
Patent pending FemmeCore™ compression panel lifts the pelvic floor. Pregnancy puts downward pressure on the pelvic floor muscles. Everform’s targeted compression ratios enhance pelvic floor muscle tone during wear - with the aim to reduce risk of pelvic floor disorders.
The inbuilt Sacroiliac support band aligns joints, relieving pain associated with pregnancy hormones. This belt provides Pelvic Girdle Support and immediate joint pain relief. 50-70% of pregnant women suffer joint pain disabling pelvic or lower back pain during pregnancy.
Engineered compression panels (The bump sling™) support posture, reduce abdominal separation, and alleviate ligament strain to prevent.
FemmeCore™ is a patent-pending compression panel that lifts your pelvic floor to aid post birth recovery. It improves pelvic floor tone, reducing the risk of long-term pelvic floor disorders like prolapse and incontinence.
The sacroiliac support band intelligently supports the healing tummy through C section and diastasis recti recovery. It realigns the bladder, while the compression provided across the lower abdomen band assists restoring pelvic floor, bladder and urethral alignment.
Targeted compression ratios stabilise alignment and support recovery, giving you the freedom to move confidently with less discomfort and enhance the speed and quality of recuperation. Our patent pending abdominal to pelvic floor core support ratios assist bladder support for incontinence recovery.